Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Hoch Family First....



Can you believe we have made it 16 years without one of our kids getting stitches? Or Heaven forbid, brake an arm? Can you say "LUCK?" Our luck came to a screaching halt this morning when Chase slammed into the wall. He was so brave, didn't shed a tear. I remember when I got stitches in sixth grade, I nearly screamed the Doctor out of the room when he was sticking a needle into my open wound. But not Chase. He was one BRAVE kid. Love him!



4 comments:

jennie said...

poor Chase! but really, i'm shocked this is the first set of stitches, what with all the ninja training and that crazy crab you have wandering around the house at all hours of the day and night...haha i hope he feels alright!

Amber said...

Oh no! But what a brave little guy. So sorry to Chase, ouch!

PS Surprisingly we have had no stiches or broken bones here either, hope I didnt just jinx myself lol

Marilee said...

poor chase! ouch!

Amber said...

Oh no! Poor chase. Sounds like he was brave. What am I getting into with little boys...they seem so different than girls!