Do you want to hear about my Valentines Day gift? I know, it's mid-March. But I know you'll be impressed. But first, let's get real.... I'm a horrible blogger. I left my blogger world lamenting about skinny jeans and support hose and basically felt sorry for myself for a year. And I'm starting to blog again about--you guessed it, skinny jeans and support hose. Yep--that's what I got for Valentines this year. I'm so thankful that this year my insurance company saw a need for the procedure. Too bad for them, because they waited a year to approve, I need twice the work done. I'm not kidding. I went from three $3900 (a piece) laser treatments to six. That's over twenty three grand. I could do some serious plastic surgery with that kind of cash and then get a role on the Real House Wives of BH. That cost doesn't include the phlebotomy's. That's where the doctor makes tiny incisions in your legs and uses a crochet hook type tool to pull out the "nasties." I'm really not looking forward to that part. Did somebody order spaghetti?
Day one of my veri"grose" vein treatment started on Valentines Day. It couldn't have been more romantic! Me, the good Doctor and my less than sexy legs. But who cares, one day they will be pain free and hopefully be touched up a little cosmetically too. I have some funny stories to share about all the procedures. Those will come later. For now, I just thought it was important to let my millions of readers know what was up. (Insert sarcasm here....) If you keep coming back, I might be brave and post some before and after pics. But I'm not making any promises. My legs are so WHITE!
2 comments:
if i lived closer, i'd be bringing you schmidt's eclairs for your trouble. i'm glad you finally get to have it done though, and no worries, the other day i was wearing a black shirt and a charcoal skirt, and i'm pretty sure when i looked in the mirror at work i looked like a floating black shirt and charcoal skirt because i am so dang white. yuck. plus it doesn't help that Pres is so tan ALL year round. lame. sauce.
if i lived closer, i'd be bringing you schmidt's eclairs for your trouble. i'm glad you finally get to have it done though, and no worries, the other day i was wearing a black shirt and a charcoal skirt, and i'm pretty sure when i looked in the mirror at work i looked like a floating black shirt and charcoal skirt because i am so dang white. yuck. plus it doesn't help that Pres is so tan ALL year round. lame. sauce.
Post a Comment