Sunday, April 11, 2010

Haley's 13!


March 30th Miss Haley entered the world of teenagers. And, she got a Beach Cruiser. I can hardly believe it myself. It seems like just yesterday she was born. Haley is one awesome girl. She is very organized, gets things done and pulls a 4.0 each quarter. She recently attended piano federation/festival where she was judged on a piece she has been perfecting for weeks now. She earned a "superior" and was invited to play at a recital featuring the top 20 pianists (out of 300+). I'm so glad that her persistence and hard work paid off. She definitely deserved it.
A couple of fun things about Haley--she loves going to movies and getting Coldstone afterwards, she's starting to get a little boy crazy (yikes!), she is a great dancer, loves to play the piano and is almost done with her Personal Progress in the Young Womens program. She is always looking for ways to help others, and is crazy fun to be around.

We love you Haley!

7 comments:

Amber said...

I love Haley, too! What a beautiful girl with a special spirit. She's bound for great things!

Amber said...

She is an amazing girl..love her!

Lora said...

Happy Birthday, Hays!
We love ya!

jennie said...

H is for Hot stuff chica!
A is for amazing sauce!
L is for loveable!
E is for exciting and excellent!
Y is for you rock my socks!

HOOORAY for HALEY!

Kati said...

We love Miss Haley too! We love hanging out with her and talking and laughing, she is a gem!

Nathan Judd said...

ps that last post was your fav aunt named Marilee

Nathan Judd said...

Hippo Birdie Hays! I cannot believe that you are SO old! sigh... man I am GETting OLD!