Friday, April 16, 2010
The funny thing about teenagers....
Our teenage daughters provide as much comic relief as our younger three. Only I'ver been BANNED from posting it on here. In fact--the last episode which I would love to share with everyone (involving bras and a trip to Target) was banned from the blog before we even made it to the car. One of them turned to me and said--"...you better not blog this." It's not like I'm a freaky blogger either, my posts are by no means following a frequent pattern. So I just wanted all of you parents of young ones out there to know that teenagers are a great source of comic relief and I couldn't be happier to be a mom of three of the wackiest girls out there :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
considering the fact you told most of our extended family, and Tyler!! I think its covered :))
love,
Emily
Ok- Spill it!
what a good story. I LOVE THOSE GIRLIES!
Post a Comment