By the way--this is not my child picking his nose.....
Dang cute..and you could just say he was scratching his nose;)
I really just get so frustrated with nose picking...I mean, these guys are little and cute..but 9 year olds?10 year olds?When will it end????And your boys are ADORABLE! Nose 'scratching' and all!
hahaha what cute little raspy voices! but if they do make a pie will they add the extra special ingredient? the booger?
By far the best Halloween greeting I have seen.
I want some "Punkin" pie now! So cute!
little cuties!love the manly voices...Jill (not Sadie)
2Little punkins...1 little punkin...How cute! i love when Sam sings his Halloween songs.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dang cute..and you could just say he was scratching his nose;)
I really just get so frustrated with nose picking...I mean, these guys are little and cute..but 9 year olds?
10 year olds?
When will it end????
And your boys are ADORABLE! Nose 'scratching' and all!
hahaha what cute little raspy voices! but if they do make a pie will they add the extra special ingredient? the booger?
By far the best Halloween greeting I have seen.
I want some "Punkin" pie now! So cute!
little cuties!
love the manly voices...
Jill (not Sadie)
2Little punkins...1 little punkin...How cute! i love when Sam sings his Halloween songs.
Post a Comment