Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Snow Fall...

I joked with my friend as we left the gym and went to the snow covered car that now that it's snowing, my kids will immediately be in Christmas mode. I hadn't been home twenty minutes when a very groggy Chase came into my room announcing the snow. This kid has "snow radar!" Every blind in my house is shut, but he still knew it was snowing and now...the Christmas planning has begun (at a four year old level.) They have already woke up Gracie to let her know Santa is coming, they are in search of our Christmas tree, their Christmas lists have been rehearsed several times and they want to know where the presents are. In fact right now, Max and Chase are fighting about what season it is. Max is convinced (and crying) that it's not Halloween or Fall, because it's snowing. It's going to be a long couple of months....

2008:The kids--minus Haley who was en route to South Africa.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

for cristmas I want a moxie girl,a my little pony and a new barbie. oh, and a Brat doll.


thanks mom!
Gracie

jennie said...

haha! i love those boys! good luck for the next few weeks, maybe you should just embrace it and get yourself a snow machine and put up the Christmas lights!

Amber said...

Oh, may I add my Christmas wish to your shopping list? With 6 kids to buy for, surely you won't notice an extra item or two :)
I don't know how you do it all.