When I say Happy Birthday, I mean Happy Birthday to our whole family (minus Haley.) We are "birthday poor" this month. It all began with Robb on July 7th, then Gracie on the 27th. Five days later, Ashley and Emily celebrated #14. August 24th marks the boys 4th Birthday and I fit in there somewhere... Crazy. And then two weeks later, Robb and I celebrate our anniversary. Here are just a few pics that sum up our Birthday Celebrations!

We were in Chicago over Robb's Bday....I'll post more about that trip soon. One word about the pizza-WOW! We had a great time and the kids stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Hoch.

Gracie age 7

Happy Birthday Gracie! Gracie has been so sweet this summer, leaving me love notes and pictures at every turn. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I love it when they leave you notes and they spell everything out phonetically. So cute! I'm almost hoping she never learns to spell! I love the picture below and the note beneath it.

"Wow how flabbergasting." (That just about sums up our family...lol!)
"To: Mom I love you so much.
I'm glad your helping me on my chart
I am SO glad you
picked haveing anuthr
child. Which was me.
love: Gracie"
(aren't those the sweetest words?)

We hit the outlets for Ashley and Emily's birthday-it was a gorgeous day. The scarves were a hit with the girls and their friends. We lunched at a fun pizza parlor near the outlets.


A favorite picture of the girls, can we say MESS? CLOGGED SHOWER? But ohhhhh, they had a good time!
5 comments:
That is what December and May are like for us! Happy Birthday early, for you, too. And Happy Anniversary. Wow! I remember it like yesterday.
Happy Birthdays to yous! Looks like good times! Gracie is a sweetie. I love the letters (and songs and poems and lists) Olivia writes too. They're so fun right now!
hapee burthday to all of you! remember when we used to write nots like that? gud tymes!
Happy Birthday Hochy pokes!
umm, yeah i must have misplaced my invite to the outlets or something like that...
Clogged shower is right-Holy Cow! Happy B-day to one and all in the Hoch family with summer b-days. Time to save up for Christmas gifts now!
Post a Comment