Monday, November 17, 2008

Rivalry Week!

Here's your chance to see what Robb has been up to. This song is playing on 1280am The Zone. Let us know what you think. Our awesome friend, Joe helped us put the song together. Thanks Joe!

Please be nice with your comments on our family blog....

~M

CODEBASE="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.ca\
b#
Version=5,1,52,701" STANDBY="Loading Microsoft Windowsà Media Player
components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject" width="280" height="46">






pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/"
src="http://204.15.85.198/music/byuUtah.m3u" name="MediaPlayer1" width=280
height=46 autostart=1 showcontrols=1 volume=-300>

8 comments:

Amber said...

Great song, love it. Even though you are BYU fans we wont hold it against ya;)
It should be a fun game...Go UTES.

Brittney said...

LOVE IT! I forwarded it to all my Cougar friends and family! Rob, you are so talented! Way to plug the lia bling while you were on there!

Marianne said...

Melissa and Robb,
Our fingers and necks hurt from texting for 1 1/2 hours non stop!! Between Ferdie and I, I think we voted around 1000 times! Love the song! GOOOOOOO COOOOOOUGARS!!!

Jaime said...

That was awesome!! I wish we lived closer so Rob could give my girls lessons. Rob you have such a amazing talent!!

Rachael said...

hey Hoch Family. . .Love the song. Btw- we're still talking about you and what an awesome family you are.
- Clint and Rachael Collins
clintandrachael@gmail.com

Shawn H. said...

Two words: lame.

Shawna Meredith said...

Love the song...True to the Blue!

Marilee said...

WOOOOOOT! GO COUGS! We love Love LOVE the song... Party Bob rocks the music world! and seriously the team up north really is a sham! LET'S GO BYU!