Thanks Kati for the tag—I’ve never done this and it sounds more fun than cleaning the house—so here goes…..
8 things I am passionate about:
My family
Quiet time in my own home
Laughing
Religion
Friends
Date night
Chocolate
All of my jewelry! (LOL!)
8 words/phrases I say often:
I'm tired
Your going to be in time out if you do that one more time
Please pick up after yourself
Do you need to go potty?
Gracie, where are your glasses?
Did you practice the piano?
Is your room clean?
We’re having a pick up party and you are all invited.
8 things I want to do before I die:
See my children succeed in life
Have my boys (and girls if they wish) serve missions
Take my family to Hawaii
Learn how to digital scrapbook
Enjoy my children everyday
Increase my knowledge of the Gospel
Pay off our student loans
Enjoy retirement with Robb
8 things I have learned from the past:
Having an immaculate home doesn’t bring happiness
Everyone has different goals
I love my family more than I could ever imagine
Take time to stop and smile
Be grateful
Taking your kids to church will bring you lots of good memories and a feeling of “Wow-we made it!”
Never judge
The laundry can wait
8 places I want to see:
Jerusalem (even though the thought terrifies me)
New York with my girls
Anything “Monster Trucky” with the boys
Nauvoo
My Laundry room floor (I realize this contradicts #8 in “what I have learned from the past” but it would be so nice!)
Europe
Disneyworld
Santa’s workshop
8 things I currently want/need:
A maid
A cook
A maid
A cook
A maid
A cook
A maid
A shower
8 people I tag
If you are reading this—you are SOOOOOOO TAGGED!
7 comments:
You are hilarious Melissa, love it. My list would be a lot like yours.
Too funny. If you get that maid or the cook, please be sure to send her to my house after she is done working on yours-and showers...well some days they are overrated! :)
Hey melis......I miss you!! I know its only been a month but too long. You are too cute!!
You definitely deserve a maid and a cook.
I took my girls shopping at "Maurices" the other day and was for some reason taken back to those days when you worked at the closet. I still love their clothes.
Merry Christmas!!!1
hi melissa, remember me? i just have to tell you that robb is abby's inspiration. she lives in washinton, d.c. and for a ward talent show she played the charlie brown song upside down. that should ring a bell with robb, or he could still be doing that. anyway, thanks for having an open blog so i can come visit. debby
hi melissa! i hope you still remember me. abby lives in washington, d.c. now and played charlie brown upside down for a talent show. she said robb was her inspiration. she saw him do it when she was 14, i think. anyway, thanks for having an open blog so i can come visit. debby
Post a Comment