Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Little Gym...

Last Sunday (after bathtime), I caught our three youngest having a party in our bedroom. They unmade the bed and had tumbling class. At first, I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes, but eventually I got out the camera. Chase "headbutting" Max at the end is pretty funny....

9 comments:

haley hoch said...

they are f-u-n-n-y! They make me laugh so much! Great post mom!


~HaLeY!

jennie said...

so funny! I used to do that on Mom and Dad's bed! good thing your bedroom is bigger than theirs...I smacked my face into the wall several times...perhaps that's why my nose is always stuffy... hmmm

Marianne said...

Cna you get some good footage of the "SMACKDOWN?" That is pretty funny, I like the headbutt!!

Shelly said...

Gracie,
I saw you flip over your mom & dad's bed. I miss you. I'll see you on Thanksgiving.

Love,
Olivia and the Martineau family (her words)

Cute video!

Anonymous said...

Oh to be a kid again! Your kids are hands down the cutest kids EVER! Oh I miss them! (And I'm happy to hear the piano in the background!:)

Marilee said...

I LOVE it! I wanna come and play... maybe ina month when I want the baby out I'll come to the hoch jungle gym!

Jill said...

That is the sign of a good mom, pictures vs. butt-whoopin'! Love it and I will follow in your awesome example...

Mc Allen said...

awww these re fun times.. What wonderful memories!! LA

Lora said...

They look like swimmers diving into the water!!
They are funny boys!!
Hannah :)