Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not to be out done...

Ashley and Emily turned 13 on August 1st.



Ashley in the green, Emily in pink (of course....)
Sisterly love (most of the time...)

"Ash"

"Em"


So, we didn't have digital camera's when these two were little. Here are the earliest pictures I have of them on my hard drive.






Happy Birthday Ashley and Emily!


6 comments:

jennie said...

don't worry...if people wanna see baby pic's of the girls, they just need to read the next post and imagine the Boys in Pink. such cute posts Lissa! Happy birthday Ladies and lil' Gents!!

Jaime said...

13 yr olds...Wow they are georgous!! Tell Rob he better be ready with his bat! Are we still getting together this weekend?
We can BBQ @ our house...just call me!

Shelly said...

Happy birthday, girls!

I remember when you were born. I was a sophmore or junior and I was showing your picture to some high school friends and convinced a freshman you were mine! The teacher even went with it. So funny! I would take either or both of you!

Amber said...

Happy (late) b-day ladies! You are two beautiful and talented women. Hope you partied hard and had a fun day. Knowing your fun mom I'm sure you did something great.

Unknown said...

I can't believe they are teen-age girlies now... WHAHHH WHAHH!
I still remember the day of the revealing ultrasound when you came to tell us the double exciting news at good ol' Dr Madsen's office. Now just look at your babies all growing up and stuff. It makes me a little scared!

Marilee said...

Happy Birthday to all the twins! I love all the great memories and more to come I'm sure! I can't believe that the 'twinkies' are 'teenagers'! YIKES! 3 more years and they'll be on the road! I can't wait!