I still don't know how to change my template so I can't figure out how they know either. Looks very cute. Isn't is cool that both sets of your twins look like the other set, at least in my opinion they do. Chase and Emily, Max and Ashley. Loved seeing the old pictures of everyone. I wish we had digital cameras when our older kids were young, it sure would make picture stuff easier.
Love your new template! I have seen your blog before but have never commented on it. Way cute. I love all the pictures of your girls and boys for there birthdays. Anyway, we still need to get together with you guys.
I just posted a comment and it didn't show up for some reason. Anyway, way cute template and I love all your pictures of your kids birthdays. I have seen your blog before but have never commented on it. Cute fam! Anyway, We still need to get together soon!
10 comments:
very cute, it seems Kylie has rubbed off on Haley!
Very Cute! How come this girls are better at this blogging stuf than us moms?
Good job Haley! I like it A LOT!
way cute Lissa!
way cute, mel! that lil' hayley is quite the computer diva!
I still don't know how to change my template so I can't figure out how they know either. Looks very cute.
Isn't is cool that both sets of your twins look like the other set, at least in my opinion they do. Chase and Emily, Max and Ashley. Loved seeing the old pictures of everyone. I wish we had digital cameras when our older kids were young, it sure would make picture stuff easier.
Way cute! my mom is so funny she told somebody that i have better gramar than she does! What ever mom! Any way it is way cute!
very sassy and cute!
Love your new template! I have seen your blog before but have never commented on it. Way cute. I love all the pictures of your girls and boys for there birthdays. Anyway, we still need to get together with you guys.
I just posted a comment and it didn't show up for some reason. Anyway, way cute template and I love all your pictures of your kids birthdays. I have seen your blog before but have never commented on it. Cute fam! Anyway, We still need to get together soon!
Post a Comment