Max and Chase were born at 37 weeks on August 24th. I can't believe we all survived the long summer and that they didn't come sooner. I thought they'd come 5 weeks early like Ashley and Emily. Max weighed 6lbs 4oz. Chase--6 lbs 1oz.
Multitasking--the best way to bathe three at once. These laundry baskets were a lifesaver. Forget the tub seats, they nearly drown trying to get out of them!
Like Father, Like sons. This picture makes Robb smile.
Max and Chase meet food storage--oatmeal to be more specific. This is one of my funniest memories of the boys. I am so glad that after a swift time out, I brought them back downstairs for picture time. I would be really sad if I hadn't taken these pictures.
If all else fails, eat of the floor !?!
Max and Chase. My little buddies. Here is a moment of truth for you all. Being a mom of twins is pretty difficult. You are so busy doing everything for them the first few months (and years) that you feel like you are just going through the motions. It hasn't been until lately, with the boys a little more independent that I've been able to stop and smell the roses. They are my best buds, we do everything together. In fact, I even pretend I'm a monster at the park. I'm sure I look like an idiot, but it makes them happy, so I'm happy. Everyday get's a little easier and brighter with Max and Chase.
5 comments:
what a sweet Mommy! those boysies really are adoreable! I love to play with them...especially when Max pretends to be a kitty...makes me laugh everytime!
I could not imagine being a Mom of twins, esp 2 sets of twins!! You are one amazing Mama! Happy Birthday Max and Chase they are adorable!
Happy Birthday, Boys! I am both sad and happy that Sam isn't close enough to play with you more....Sad because I miss seeing you grow up, and happy because we've never had an oatmeal incident in our house and I'm afraid that you might teach my little monster new tricks!
Wahoo for mess maker boys! Life isn't right for a boy if it doesn't include a big fat mess! I look up to you, if I had to chase double Parker's I would DIE!
melissa you are amazing. I can't believe you do it with all those kids. You are the best.
Post a Comment