Friday, April 18, 2008

We love Hawaii!

Well, the good news is, we are home safe from a beautiful trip to Oahu, Hawaii. The even better news is that our babysitters survived! We have to thank them for sacrificing their time so that Robb and I could get a little R & R. The girls were lucky to have three great babysitters-Lindsey Johnson for the first weekend, Jaime Hester Monday evening and Auntie Marilee with her little toddler "Kinners" and hubby Nathan for Tuesday through Friday morning! "Muhalo" to you guys! While we were gone, Marilee helped the girls start this blog--something I have wanted to do for a long time! I can't wait to see if I am "cut out" for the wonderful world of blogging. Our blog is still "under construction," So please bear with us! We had a wonderful time and hope to take our kids back there someday. Robb was so good to keep a journal--I will have him post some of the highlights from that (with pictures) for you all to see.

13 comments:

Marilee said...

Look at you all blog savy and everything! WAHOOO! I am excited for you guys to have a blog! lOvEs! Mar~

David and Janalee said...

Now that is something I never thought I'd witness...Melissa BLOGGING????? Hmmmmmmm. So Dang excited that you finally are however, it makes getting through those "oatmeal moments" so much more fun when you can show the world what your twinados have been up to! Glad you had a great time in Hawaii, you need to go to Kauai next time! I need to go with you next time!
Have fun blogging!
Jan
By the way I tend to use !!!!! behind every sentence!!!!!

Shelly said...

Love the blog. Love the pink. Love the Hochs. Ooooo...if Van hadn't pointed out an over use of !!!!!!!!, my comment would be MUCH more exciting. Without the !!!! it's just, well, BLAH!!!!!

Shelly said...

ummm. I so totally meant JAN. It's 5 a.m. people. I'm entitled to a few typos.

Kati said...

Welcome to the blogging world, glad your here! Your trip sounds wonderful, can't wait for more posts about it!

jennie said...

goodness gracious me!!! THE HOCHEY-POKES HAVE A BBBBLOG!!! YEAH!!! I'm excited to see what happens in Hoch land on a more regular basis... (I mean !!!!) i think we all have a knack for over using the excalmation mark!!! I think it might just be my favorite sentence ender!!! ;) haha!!! I lover love you guys, lover love your new blog and i can't wait for you to post some more!!!

jennie said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't help myself!!! I HEART EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!! lol

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Melissa this is so cute! I am glad you guys had so much fun. Jeremy and I are going next fall I can't wait!

Amber said...

Hooray-the Hoch's have a blog!
Looking forward to more Hawaii pictures
-Amber Robbins

Amber said...

Sooooooo glad you are doing a blog!!! It will be great to see what you guys are up to..even though I pretty much already know since you are 2 doors down and we talk all the time!!!!!!! Glad you had fun in Hawaii.

Shawn H. said...

Stupid.

Jill said...

Hoorah for the Hoch Family blog- so exciting. Did you eat at Matsumoto's!?! You better have or I will cry. Have a good time and welcome to Blogville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(that was for my sista's!)

Superflymama said...

Hey Melissa I am so glad you have a blog. Now I will get to see more of those cute kids you have, and see what you have been up to. Yay! Tell everybody hello for me. Love you guys!