Hi! So today, our parents came back from HAWAII! We are so happy they are finally home!They brought us lots of souveniers! The sistas and bros do miss having Aunt Marilee and Kinners staying at our house!
Welcome home parents! I am so excited to see what you got, so post some pictures please!!! I so love that the sista's started a blog...can't wait to see pictures of the boys playing in oatmeal and toothpaste and thigs of that nature...Love you all, Janalee
2 comments:
Welcome home parents! I am so excited to see what you got, so post some pictures please!!! I so love that the sista's started a blog...can't wait to see pictures of the boys playing in oatmeal and toothpaste and thigs of that nature...Love you all,
Janalee
The girls were so excited to see us, they toilet papered us! Even our bedroom was TP'd!
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment