
The Hoch Holiday Top ten....
(in no particular order.....)
The Energy Solutions sing a long and Temple Square.
Spending the Friday before Christmas (shopping with Robb) tying up loose ends.
The Cowan Christmas Party--Santa visited. It never fails when my kids get on Santa's lap, their lists change completely. Stage fright? Who knows!
Christmas Eve with the Hoch family. The best Nativity around. (Right down to Chase sporting his "Nightmare Before Christmas" sweatshirt with an animated skull on it for his sheperd attire.)
The Snow!
Grandma Cowan's continued tradition of homemade PJ's for 36 Grandkids.
A quick trip to Idaho to visit Robb's parents. It was so cold, my lotion and full water bottle was frozen solid when we got in our car the first morning of our visit.
Robb set up a GNO out for me (with a few sisters) to see Michael Buble in concert. I was very puzzled and concerned when there was only one ticket. When I found out all the work that went into planning the night, I was impressed. I can't wait for the concert; it's in March and I'm dreaming of wearing capris as part of my wardrobe.
Going with good friends to The Mormon Tabernacle Christmas concert with Natalie Cole as the guest performer and a little Market Street Grill before the show. Can't go wrong with that! (everyone needs to go to the Motab Christmas Concert at least once in their lives. It amazing.)
Christmas morning, Christmas morning, Christmas morning!
4 comments:
Glad I know what GNO stands for now;) What an amazingly cute family. I love all their pj's
HOOO-RAY for Holidays! i had so much fun with you guys over the break, i heart your teenagers too! max, chaz and GG are pretty great too!
p.s. i'm super excited for BUBLE 2010 too! WOOT for thoughtful husbands (in 3 cases) and a thoughtful brother in law that hooked me up!
CUTE pj's, your mom rocks!
Oh, I love the Christmas card. Your family photos turned out so cute.
Post a Comment