Having everyone home from school on Monday. And then a special treat of having the 3 oldest home on Tuesday. We hit the Mall......
Having question/answer time right before naps with the boys. We take turns asking each other questions...it's been enlightening to say the least.
Iceskating with the family. Pushing 80 pounds of boys in a stroller isn't easy on the hips. But they love it and by nights end, Chase had mastered the ice skating walker and skated about three miles without tiring. Robb and me on the other hand....
Two lia sophia shows. I had a daughter tag along to each show. Fun times :)
The BYU/ San Diego State Basketball game. Go Cougs!
A goal to have more fun in life. Check out "The Fun Challenge" here: http://www.jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com/ So far, so good. Maybe I'll start blogging my fun here.
Having Gracie go off track. I can hardly wait to have her home for the next three weeks. She is such a sweetie.
A spontaneous photo shoot by my little sister Marilee. She took pics of the three oldest. They grow up too fast:(
Reading Molly Jackson (www.jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com) and Stephanie Nielsen's (www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com) and realizing how blessed they are. I have so much to thank these two women for. What incredible examples of faith they are to me.
And one more....dinner with the Cowan's last Sunday. My mom's roast rocks. Even when she forgets to turn the oven down.
Photos by Marilee....
7 comments:
Beautiful girls - Sounds like you are enjoying every minute with them!
Amazing pictures of beautiful girls. I still read Molly's and Nie's blogs. They are so inspiring. I think I'll take the challenge and have more fun too...
is it bad to be jealous of your own neice's beauty? cause i kinda am... they really are growing up way too fast... i loverLOVE your girlies! and Sunday dinner was pretty fantastico. Love you Lissy!
Man- Robb better grow a mullet, loose a front tooth and get a shotgun then sit on the front porch with his rootbeer gut hanging out while he cleans aforementioned gun... those girlies are too cute for their own good.
Love the pics. I agree with Jill. He could borrow Greg's gun whenever he wants.
what beautiful girls! You are so in trouble when in come to teenage boys wanting to date them-does Robb have a gun? The Q & A sessions with the toddlers DOES sound enlightening. I wonder what kind of info I'd gain if I did that with Emma?
Oh my word! I can't believe how GORGEOUS your girls are! They are growing up so dang fast. Man, I miss you guys. I need to come visit with the kiddos when I'm out that way visiting my sis in law.
Post a Comment