Many of you have asked about the South Africa trip, so here's the slide show Haley created for her blog. Enjoy! My favorite pictures are Haley with the lion cubs and the pictures at the orphanage are so touching.
Hi Melissa, its Dari :) I just wanted to tell you how much I loved her cute slideshow. I cried when I saw the pictures of the orphanage. It makes me want to adopt a few babies/kids. What a great experience for them!
4 comments:
That is an absolutely amazing experience. I loved the slide show. I was so touched by the orphanage. Wow!
What an absolutely amazing experience. I was so touched by the orphanage. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Melissa, its Dari :) I just wanted to tell you how much I loved her cute slideshow. I cried when I saw the pictures of the orphanage. It makes me want to adopt a few babies/kids. What a great experience for them!
Hope all is well!
W-O-W! I am still so jealous of her adventure. Someday I will get there...but I don't think I will have the guts to play with the lion cubs!
Post a Comment