Gracie celebrated her sixth birthday on Sunday, July 27th. All she wanted for her Birthday was her ears pierced. She looks so cute with her new little crystal studs in here ears. I'll post those pictures later. For now, here are some of my favorites of Gracie growing up. Happy Birthday little girl!
Gracie 6 days...

Gracie 0ne year...

First trip to Disneyland...

Gracie's 2nd Birthday
Gracie, age three--welcoming Max and Chase...

Gracie--age 5


Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Gracie! You are a beautiful girl who just gets cuter and sweeter every year! (If your mom ever wants to let you go you can come and live with me, Alexis needs a little sister!)
Happy Birthday to the cutest little Gracie Girl I know! I can't believe she's 6 already! I remember the day she was born! wow!
She is such a cute girl and has the cutest little personality, we are so glad she will be in Ian's class. We love her, Happy Birthday Gracie!
I will have to come and see her new earrings.
Happy Birthday, Gracie! We are counting down the days until Labor Day! Can't wait to see you!
Happy Birthday to Gracie! We missed it but we wanted to say Hippo Birdie anyway, We love you!
your very favorite aunts-
Marianne and Janalee
Gracie is such a sweetie-Happy Birthday.
You have a great balance of sweetness and sassy!
Watch out boys :)
Post a Comment