Only thirteen minutes left to wish Robb a Happy Birthday-- blog style. So Happy Birthday Robb! You look great for 38!
I'm not sure who had more fun--Robb, or the boys waiting patiently to dig into dad's birthday cake. They sat on the bar and just stared at it ALL DAY (I'm not exaggerating.) They were so patient. Birthdays are their favorite "holiday" they love it when friends and family come over to have cake and sing. Everytime the doorbell rang, they went running to announce the celebration.
Feel free to roast Robb here on the blog. For any of you who know him well, he deserves a little "ribbing."
I'll go ahead and start....
Robb has really come along with his favorite outfit. When I first met him, his favorite (and only) outfit consisted of navy blue sweats with wing tipped shoes (black!) and a mint green church shirt. now that was HOT! The first time I saw him in real Levi's (he borrowed his brother Greg's --Thanks!) I knew there was hope.....(Teri and Monica, if you are out there, I know you can vouch for me...LOL) I love you honey!
I'm not sure who had more fun--Robb, or the boys waiting patiently to dig into dad's birthday cake. They sat on the bar and just stared at it ALL DAY (I'm not exaggerating.) They were so patient. Birthdays are their favorite "holiday" they love it when friends and family come over to have cake and sing. Everytime the doorbell rang, they went running to announce the celebration.
Feel free to roast Robb here on the blog. For any of you who know him well, he deserves a little "ribbing."
I'll go ahead and start....
Robb has really come along with his favorite outfit. When I first met him, his favorite (and only) outfit consisted of navy blue sweats with wing tipped shoes (black!) and a mint green church shirt. now that was HOT! The first time I saw him in real Levi's (he borrowed his brother Greg's --Thanks!) I knew there was hope.....(Teri and Monica, if you are out there, I know you can vouch for me...LOL) I love you honey!
8 comments:
Bobby does enjoy a good pair of sweats! one of my earliest memories of dear Roberto is tooling around in Fast and Friendly, where he taught me how to "freeway flirt" Happy Birthday Robb!
Hippo Birdie, Robb! Once, I was riding the train in Salt Lake when all of the sudden an ostrich came from no where. I was very frightened. On another day a pterodactyl showed up....life is an adventure with this white cracker.....or is it vanilla sweet???
When I met Robb I thought to myself, well Melissa did good in picking him out, he's alright... and then he broke into this Virginian black boy chant about the book of the na-mon and made some rather intense facial expressions while flailing his body about to which I had to flee from the room because my one year old Spencer was scared to death of him! Spencer (pentar to party Robb)is not scared of him anymore, but I must admit there are times that I am! Happy Birthday!
Janalee
To ad to Melissa's story, I remember being on my mission and opening a letter from Melissa with the actual tags from Rob's new Levi Silver Tab Jeans. It was maybe the happiest day of my mission. Life with Rob truly is a party. Happy Birthday. Monica
All I can say is Robb, you are one fabulous guy. A bit crazy at times, well, all the time, but that is what we all love about ya. Thanks for some good laughs and we hope you had a great bday. And I learned some new info about you from this post, how funny. And I will never forget the call about the cougar on the loose..which happened to be true :)
YAY for Party Bob's Birthday! I remember when my fashionista sista brought the guy in the sweats home... awwwww! I think the sweats and wingtips secrectly stole mel's heart and made her fall madly, deeply in love with ya! So I say YEAH for sweats.... atleast it wasn't Hammer pants like anothe bro-in-law of ours;)
Happy Birthday, Robb! I do remember the fashionable days of yore. I also remember that tub o'gel. Looks like that "lucky line" worked after all.
Happy B-day Rob! It sounds like you are quite the fashion expert! Good thing you married Melissa. She got you on the right track. My husband still wears his church shoes with his basketball shorts, and there are just some things that will never change!
Post a Comment