Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More than you wanted to know about me...

TAGGED
Here goes….Thanks Amber.


The ABC’s of Me



A-Attached or single: Attached, to seven people!
B-Best Friends: too many to name (was that politically correct enough?)
C-Cake or Pie: Both??? You know me and desserts!
D-Day of choice: Sunday, I love Sundays!
E-Essential item: diapers (not for me, for the boys…)
F-Favorite color: Love ‘em all!
G-Gummy bears or worms: Nada-
H-Hometown: Grew up in Payson. However, West Jordan is home now.
I-Indulgences: Desserts, shopping and SLEEP!
J-January or July: January. I love being snowed in with my family
K-Kids: Ashley, Emily, Haley, Gracie, Max, Chase and ???
L-Life is not complete without: Robb, the kiddos and Michael Jackson.
M-Marriage Date: Sept 15, 1994
N-Number of Siblings: Hold on to your seats—4 brothers and 7 sisters and one pretty awesome mom and dad!
O-Oranges or apples: Are either of them candied????
P-Phobias or Fears: I have a very sensitive GAG reflex, so anything that could cause me to lose my cookies is a phobia.
Q-Quotes: Stop Worrying, Start Believing.
R-Reason to smile: Six reasons to smile and six reasons to pull my hair out. Can you guess?
S-Season: Hard to choose between Spring and Fall. Which season do we gain an extra hour of sleep?
T-Tag three friends: All of my “sista’s” and anyone reading this, consider yourself tagged!
U-Unknown fact about me: Ummmmmm—I’m a freak? Oh wait, you already know that. Let’s see—I am a very picky eater and I like to dance.
V-Very favorite store: When I want to splurge—Black House White Market. When I’m being realistic, the grocery store.
W-Worst Habit: Never turning off the computer (aka work….)
X-X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds terrify me. Whenever I have one, I find out I’m having multiples.
Y-Your favorite food: My mom’s Sunday dinner—it’s worth relocating to Payson.
Z-Zodiac: Virgo.

4 comments:

Teri said...

Excuse me, but what is with the ???. Do tell

David and Janalee said...

Umm, what's with all the ??? at the end of all your kids names? (???????) are you trying to tell us something???? Or are you just being sneaky to see how many of us will freak out?
Other than being freaked out about the ??? I enjoyed reading a bit about you.
Janalee

jennie said...

MELISSA!!! serious, what's with all the ?????'s? can I hope to be expecting Hochey-Poke numero 7? (or would that be 7, 8 & 9?) for reals (yes, I'm from UT county...) are you having a baby, or were you just counting Party Bob and Jacko as yer chitlins?

Amber said...

Very fun. I knew most of those, but you seriously like January?