Though only four years old, our sprinkling system needed some tweaking. Neither Robb nor I have the talent (or patience) for this, so we hired it out. Can you say, "Goodbuy,' stimulus check?" We had the sprinkler guy bring us an extra load of dirt for a few other projects around the yard. This pile kept the boys entertained for an hour.



5 comments:
I would recommend NOT getting a sand box. I have, or had rather, a sand box. Now, it's more of a sand yard. The sand goes in the rocks and grass, or on the patio or deck. The rocks and grass go in the sand box. I don't really enjoy the sand. Those pictures are so cute! handsome little fellas.
Boys + Dirt = FUN! and a bath or two ;) Funny, I am not quite sure how to handle my girl...bring on the boys, the dirt, the rowdy behavior, the wrestling, the running thru the house and the NOISE that boys are, but the girl drama has me dazed!
Stinkin cute "Ax and Mace" pics BTW! Maya has been talkin to them on her princess cell phone ever since we talked yesterday!
Janalee
your boys are SO CUTE!!! your girls are gorgeous too, but those little men of yours are just so cute! but I guess that's what can be expected with 2 extra hot parents... lusdch!
The boys are still cute-dirt and all. They look like they are having lots of fun. I have to ask since I don't have boys-do you find that you have to bathe your boys more frequently than your girls?
Filthy!
Post a Comment