Thursday, May 8, 2008

New to this BLOG world...

Good morning,

While I was reading through some of the comments about our Hawaii trip, I noticed a comment had been removed. What is puzzling, is I didn't remove it, neither did anyone else in my family. So, if you posted to our blog and your comment was removed, I hope your feelings weren't hurt. This leads me to the question, how does this happen and is there anyway to view comments that have been deleted? Make sense? We are new to this and I still have so many questions.

Melissa

4 comments:

Amber said...

Melissa, the comment was deleted by the author, so the person that wrote the comment deleted it. I've had that on mine before, maybe they messed up their sentences, wrote it wrong, etc.
I love the slide show, Of course I want to go to Hawaii and it would be so fun to go on a trip with other friends...hint hint.

David and Janalee said...

this perplexes me also. it has happened on our blog too. Let me know what you find out.
Janalee

Jill said...

Hey Melissa - your trip looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing pictures and commentary. We had a note on our blog asking for Madison's e-mail so here you go:
madimoo9@hotmail.com I'm sure she'd love to hear from Haley.

Jill said...

Hey Melissa - your trip looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing your pictures and commentary.

We had a note on our blog, asking for Madison's e-mail, so here you go: Madimoo9@hotmail.com I'm sure she'd love to hear from Haley.

Jill